We are a specialised family firm that helps people with Slovak heritage to become Slovak citizens.
We will guide you through the entire process: advise you on your options, tailor the strategy to your personal goals, search for ancestors and documents, represent you before the authorities, and if needed, assist you during your stay in Slovakia while you are waiting for citizenship.
There are three basic routes to citizenship for people with Slovak ancestors. The graphic below depicts the process for each one of them.
Each route has its own rules, advantages, and disadvantages. They can be sometimes combined to achieve better results. We assess your file and tailor the strategy to your needs. Start by using our free citizenship eligibility check that will give you a rough sense of your legal situation. If the eligibility check is positive, you can request a quotation by telling us about your needs. We help with all aspects of the process of gaining citizenship, from searching for documents, the legal questions, to arranging of your stay in Slovakia.
Here is an illustrative list of things we can do for you:
- give you a tailored assessment by a specialised lawyer,
- help you with the search for your ancestors and their records,
- arrange expert help from a genealogist and request the necessary documents from the archives on your behalf,
- review your evidence to assess whether it is strong enough,
- fill out your forms and draft your letters,
- review your application for completeness,
- file your application,
- help you in person with the interviews, or residency applications,
- arrange a translation of the documents,
- and many other services.